Which Filler Last the Longest in Bee Ridge? Dermal Fillers can replace or help replace volume lost in the face from aging. They plump up and fill in wrinkles and lines to give you a more youthful appearance. Sarasota Facial Aesthetics will help you determine the best dermal filler and advise on which will last the longest.
At Sarasota Facial Aesthetics, we offer patients in the Bee Ridge area a wide variety of dermal fillers. Our personalized treatment will ensure you get the type to meet your goals. But, how long does each dermal filler treatment last?
Types of Fillers
To get a better understanding we have compiled a list of dermal fillers we offer, including:
- Juvederm®: There are many different kinds of Juvederm dermal filler treatments. Ultimately, Juvederm is made up of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance found in your skin that contributes to hydration and volume. When injected, your facial skin will look full, young and vibrant. This injectable is used to plump and treat areas around the mouth. Results can last between four to six months, depending on the technique and specific type of Juvederm filler used.
- Restylane®: This dermal filler is used to treat laugh lines, hollows under the eyes and sunken cheeks. It can also be the ideal treatment for lip augmentation. Generally, the results from this treatment last around six months.
- Perlane: This dermal filler is also composed of hyaluronic acid, temporarily giving volume to the skin and smoothing severe facial wrinkles and folds. Results for this treatment can last between four and 10 months.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler is made of a calcium-based compound that can create long-lasting rejuvenation effects. It can also restore new skin beneath the surface to restore fullness and a youthful appearance. The effects of this treatment tend to last anywhere between six and 12 months.
- Sculptra: This dermal filler is highly versatile, and can treat various signs of aging including indented chin surfaces, folds, sunken eyes, hollowed cheeks, smile lines and other facial wrinkles. The results for this treatment can last up to two full years.
To determine which dermal filler treatment is right for you, our clinical staff will meet with you to discuss your cosmetic goals. Together, we will work to formulate a personalized treatment plan to help deliver the results you want to achieve.
Sarasota Facial Aesthetics is committed to providing the most advanced, proven techniques. Contact us today if you are in the Bee Ridge area at (941) 955-8384. Southgate Ridge, The Meadows, Vamo, Venice Gardens, Bee Ridge, Desoto Lakes, Fruitville, North Sarasota, Gulf Gate Estates, Kensington Park, Lake Sarasota, Laurel, Plantation, Ridge Wood Heights, Sarasota Springs, Lakewood Ranch and South Sarasota.